New York has passed legislation that requires at least one trained, ServSafe® certified person to be employed at each food service establishment.
In response to the legislation Saratoga Restaurant Equipment Sales offers ServSafe® Food Safety training and certification workshops.
The program is designed to provide the mandatory certification to individuals who successfully complete the 9-hour program. Our one-day
certification class delivers the in-depth coverage for food handling, from preparation to cooking to storage, to delivery and disposal.
Successful individuals will receive certification that is valid for 5-years.
Why ServSafe Training?
* You need the highest standard of food safety training and certification.
* The ServSafe Program has evolved to meet the most urgent food safety training challenges in our industry.
* ServSafe is a better way to learn. It's more engaging, for greater comprehension and better application.
* The ServSafe Program has training options to fit your needs.
* Food safety impacts your customers, your employees and your business.
With so much on the line, the right preparation means everything.
Why ServSafe Certification?
* The Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP).
* The Certification Exam is valid, reliable and legally defensible.
* It's certification the industry trusts. In fact, more than 3 million ServSafe Food Protection certifications have been awarded to date.
ServSafe™ is a registered trademark of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
Meet Our Instructor
Frank Burns has an extensive background in the hospitality and food service industry holding management level positions in the hospitality and food service industry. Frank is the former Chairman of the NY State Restaurant Association and a certified ServSafe® Food Safety instructor. The average passing grade for Frank's certification classes at SRES is 91%.
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved. www.saratogasales.com
For more information or to Register for ServSafe Training Classes