When it comes to designing a new commercial kitchen or renovating an existing space, business owners and managers can easily feel confused and overwhelmed. Therefore, it’s very important to understand the commercial remodeling process and work with a team that has experience in a wide variety of commercial renovations. At SRES, we have the experience and expertise to guide you through the entire process. We can help with individual elements of the project or serve as the liaison between you and your architect, contractor and interior designer.
Do you want to create a professional, easy to work in kitchen that meets your cooking and serving needs while meeting the latest codes and your budget requirements? Our professional design team can bring your concepts to reality, from site assessment, to facility needs, to value engineering, and installation. Our professionals provide the latest CAD design through integration with today's high standards of kitchen design. The Saratoga Restaurant Equipment Sales Design Team can turn your ideas into a functional state-of-the-art kitchen facility.
Preliminary Planning Services Include:
• Site Assessment: Visit your site to determine any unique design requirements.
• Needs Assessment: Meet with you, your architect and contractor to review your concept, space and equipment preferences.
• Preliminary Layout: Provide preliminary drawing layout(s) for owner approval and architect compliance.
• Value Engineering: Review your existing equipment for potential reuse.
• Compliance: Work with the local health department to “pre-approve” your design.
Our design development process brings your ideas to fruition. Once your design layout is finalized, our team of professionals will develop the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing layouts. Final submittals include cutsheets, approved drawings and budget details.